Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide ongoing systems design and application development support for Registry Plus based upon a set of priority lists that are updated by the client on a monthly basis. The requirements for these priorities (bug fixes and enhancements) are specified by the Subject Matter Expert supporting the specific Registry Plus application. These include updated consolidation directives, validation edits, conversions, and other requirements identified by Subject Matter Expert.
Summary of qualifications:
- Provide ongoing technical support for customers using Registry Plus applications.
- Develop tools and methods to streamline support for customers using the Registry Plus applications.
- Actively participate in Developers’ Meetings and provide input for enhancements of Registry Plus products.
- Prepare both technical documentation for customer-based IT support staff and training materials for end users of Registry Plus products.
- Continually assess Registry Plus security and privacy controls for compliance with national standards and modify software as needed to address any changes.
- Develop application security documentation for customer-based IT support staff and training materials for end users of Registry Plus products.
- Present and train on NPCR/CDC applications for web and in-person meetings, conferences, and showcases. Occasional travel will be required to Central Cancer Registries (CCR) or meetings to provide technical support or for the purpose of training customer based technical staff (CCR technical staff). At a minimum, 48 presentations/trainings/demonstrations will be provided.
- Develop and communicate to the client innovative/cutting edge ideas that will enhance and streamline support for Registry Plus. Innovative/cutting edge ideas provide a cost savings/greater automation for the government or end users of the Registry Plus applications.
Minimum Bachelors’ Degree. Senior Level Software Architects 4+ with a minimum of 10 years of experience in software development using. Microsoft.NET Framework/SQL Server with C#, C++, VB.NET, and TFS. Experience in cancer registry operations is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
DB Consulting Group, Inc. partners with government and commercial clients in the aeronautics, defense, education, health, homeland security, housing, justice, and social programs arenas.
Role: Applications Developer
Apply for this job now.