Are you interested in working with a growing company that is on the forefront of technological innovation? Are you interested in making an immediate impact on the cultural standards of a progressive company in an industrial setting? If so, please read the job description below and apply with a resume!
- Troubleshoot, repair, installations and maintenance of electrical, mechanical and pneumatically controlled equipment and devices; maintain installation tools, test equipment, calibration items, etc.
- Reviewing task plans, drawings, and general installation schematics with installation crew prior to start up and providing continual guidance throughout task duration.
- Maintain communication and documentation of services provided; Submit reports covering the status of the project; support all facets of spare parts and customer service group task.
- Preferred degree in Engineering (Electrical is a plus)
- Strong electrical and Mechanical background
- PLC and robotic experience is a plus.
- Opportunity to travel the country and world with travel expenses covered as well as a generous per diem.
- Opportunity to get in with a company that allows vertical growth
- Modernized office and new facilities
- Be able to lay the foundation for their offices as they continue to grow.
If the ability to travel the United States, Mexico, Germany, and other locations as well as to take part in the growth of an innovative company interests you, please apply below with a resume!
Prolink Staffing is a professional staffing and recruiting company. We specialize in providing flexible employment solutions within the engineering world, as well as companies that support numerous industries, throughout the country. We were founded by recruiting professionals who recognized the need for a personal touch in the industry. We truly listen to our candidates and clients, ensuring the right match every time.
Role: Field Service Specialist
Apply for this job now.