If you enjoy working with your hands in a fast paced and environment, this is the position for you! We offer stable schedule in a clean environment with above average wages.
Rockline maintains it's focus on recruiting and retaining associates that embody their values and take pride in their work. It's no wonder with associates like this that Rockline was voted Manufacturer of the year in 2014 and 2018. Join a company that fosters a culture of integrity, service and personal growth. One that values respect and continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for direct hire machine operator candidates at a starting pay of $17.50 per hour. Opportunity to advance, increase pay, and your skills at your pace with pay for skill performance levels.
The general production position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of automatic packaging, filling, cutting, labeling and sealing equipment that produce coffee filters and baking cups. This is a fast paced, hands on position working in a team environment at a machine that helps produce the filter product. If you are self directed and looking to join an experienced world class manufacturing team, apply below!
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods, bend, reach, grab and twist.
- Willingness to continuously improve performance and job knowledge through pay for skill incentive program.
- Attention to detail as it relates to product quality
- Must be able to complete production documentation accurately
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Engage in productive and collaborative communication with co-workers
- Ensures a safe working environment while performing assigned tasks
- 4 day work week: 10 hour, 1st shift (4:00 AM - 2:00 PM), Monday - Thursday
- Overtime possible depending on demand.
- $17.50 per hour starting.
- Opportunity to increase your wage with our pay for skill program. Increase your wage by $5.00 per hour with achieved levels plus any shift premium. Over $10,000 of growth in wages available to be earned!
- Quarterly plant metric bonus based on team goals
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Excellent attendance and performance record
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Physical examination and pre-employment drug screen will be required upon conditional job offer.
- Previous experience in fast paced environment, service industry, or previous general production are encouraged to apply.
- You may be required to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, hearing protection, hair/beard net, and protective footwear.
- Periodically work may be performed in varying temperatures.
- At times, the ability to work overtime also may be required.
- The ability to perform these requirements is necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Rockline is taking every precaution to fight the spread of Coronavirus. Some of our efforts include temperature testing, face masks, accommodations for social distancing, and more.
- Paid time off upon hire
- Paid holidays upon hire
- Emergency time off upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage eligible first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Prescription coverage
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company match
- Education Reimbursement program
- Additional special programs through Medical plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
Recognized as Sheboygan County's 2014 & 2018 Manufacturer of the Year and 2019's Safety Leader of the Year.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)