A diverse international organisation based in Oxford is looking for a Group Treasury Manager to take on a newly created role within its head office team. This is a full-time, permanent position that will see you work closely with the group finance team.
Good opportunities exist for development and growth within the role and wider organisation.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Group Chief Accountant, the Group Treasury Manager will be accountable for the global delivery of world-class treasury services across the Group, and all its businesses. Key duties will include:
- Accountability for all aspects of establishing, developing and managing the company's treasury function including treasury governance, banking relationships, cash management, foreign exchange (FX), hedging and regular reporting of figures for the leadership team.
- Reducing financial risk by developing mitigating strategies, supporting credit risk management and coordinating implementation of new solutions, policies and procedures.
- Gaining a good understanding of the business's trade financing arrangements and managing ongoing requirements and banking relationships.
This is a varied role that will require the balance of technical knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills to make sound strategic and operational decisions. The Treasury Manager must be ACT qualified and will ideally also be ACA, CA, CPA, ACCA or equivalently qualified. Applications should also demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in treasury within an international Group - ideally engineering / manufacturing.
- Restricted currencies exposure is key.
- Strong accounting and treasury knowledge covering International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) collateral management and custodial/banking.
- Staff management and development.
- Experience of treasury reporting to senior management/Board of Directors.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate financial information.
- Strong IT skills including Excel and finance systems.
- Experience of establishing a treasury function.
Salary & Benefits
In return for hard work and treasury expertise you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Great bonus potential
- Excellent benefits
- Strong progression opportunities
If you would like