Pro Staff is now hiring an International Shipper for a temp-to-hire opportunity at a technology solutions company located in Chaska, MN. This caring, competitive company is looking for an outstanding individual to add to their team who will make a long-standing impact! Applicants are required to have prior international shipping experience to be considered, as well as experience working with both UPS and FedEx shipping software and handling claims. The company, voted a Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota for the last five consecutive years, is looking for a team player with great communication skills who is seeking a career opportunity! Pay:
$20-23/hour depending on experience Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm with potential OT Job Responsibilities:
- Ship & receive product, and examine for damage
- Store product according to procedure
- Ship domestic and international/small parcel and palletized freight
- Create commercial invoices and customs documentation
- Troubleshoot issues utilizing ERP system/reporting tools
- International shipping experience
- Some college/technical school preferred
- At least 2-4 years experience in warehouse environment using scanning equipment
- Experience with UPS & FedEx and using 3PL shipping companies
- Must have previously used formal ERP system, or similar
We understand the need for ensuring everyone’s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position virtually. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements, temperature checking at the beginning of each shift, and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone’s safety.
The Pro Staff experience is more than just a job:
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to #removed# or apply online. For any further questions, please call us at #removed# and reference ID 1234339.
- Award-winning commitment to excellence. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards. We will always strive to find the perfect position for you.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- Support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. With over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer you unlimited job opportunities.
- Learn more about us at #removed#
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.