Company: TRACE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
With over 100 locations globally, this market leading transport business are now looking for a talented Financial Controller to join the UK finance team. Following a company restructure in line with anticipated future growth, you will be leading a UK based finance team, you will be leading the financial and management reporting process, including tax, statutory and audit responsibilities and owning the budgeting and forecasting process.
Your typical duties will include:
- Statutory responsibilities, internal/external eporting requirements
- Tax compliance
- Management of internal/external audit process
- Developing robust internal financial controls
- Production of accurate management reports and information, presenting to senior management and Directors
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process
- Cash flow management
- Management of the monthly management accounts process
- Developing relationships with divisional managers with a commercial mind-set
- Leading, developing and motivating finance team
- Developing and improving finance systems and processes
This role offers a broad level of responsibility with plenty of potential. It poses an excellent step up for an experienced Financial/Management Accountant or Finance Manager, with management ability who is keen to be part of a fast growing business and the challenges that will come with that.