Field Service Engineer- Nationwide Travel- No stay away
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 OTE £45000
A market leading industrial company in Northamptonshire has a position for a Field Service Engineer to join their service team. This Field Service Role must be within an 60-90 minute commute away from Northampton as you will need to go into site form time to time, but will mainly be travelling across the UK carrying out service and repairs on CNC machinery. This is an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer, looking join a large stable company. As the Field Service Engineer, you will be provided a Company Car/Van, Laptop & Phone. You must have good customer facing skills, and be happy to work on all electrical/Mechanical faults independently.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Experience working on High Value Capital Equipment
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Must have experience working with PLCs
- As the Field Service Engineer, you must be happy to travel across the UK
- Must be a 60-90 minute commute away from Northampton
- Driving Licence
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Very Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Overtime
- Join a large stable company with a great ethos and culture
- Receive a Company Car/ Van, Laptop & Phone
- Could earn with OTE £45,000 +
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail