CUSTOMER INSIGHT SPECIALISTS - BOLTON
This role is a mix of office and home working, the initial training period will be based in their modern offices located in Bolton (BL6 area)
Working for Customer Insights within the wider Retail Development team, focusing on championing customer centric movement across the business. Our client is passionate about customer experience and understanding 'why' their customers are contacting them across various channels, including the contact centre, NPS and Trustpilot.
The core focus will be listening to contact centre calls to understand the customer journey and logging the process on the call.
You will be at the forefront of understanding what they need to improve and reporting back on what their customers think of recent changes. The insight gathered from the contact listening is used to influence decision making across levels and direct the future development road map.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Daily listening and logging of contact centre agent performance
- Reporting on current process followed by agent and suggest improvements
- Review of NPS & Trustpilot customer reviews and categorisation to enable business areas to respond to customer feedback
- Identify areas for improvement
- Attend weekly team meetings to deliver findings
- Dig deep into the data and give the business the visibility to understand the customers journey
The ideal candidate:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel - Vlook Ups, Pivot Tables
• Passionate about Customer Experience
• Inquisitive mind set and good listener
• Driven and self-motivated with a strong 'can do' attitude
• Experience/knowledge of NPS
• Experience of working in a contact centre environment
• 2.1 degree, preferably in Business-related discipline