Company: VENTURA AIR SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Avionics Technician Farmingdale, NY
If you are an avionics technician who enjoys working an avionics job from design to install, if reading schematics always came easy to you, and you can figure out how to fix just about anything, you belong with our extremely multi-talented team of aircraft mechanics and avionics technicians. Unlike many avionics jobs, this is for someone who craves constantly taking on new challenges and learning new skills. Every day is a little different. Install Wi-Fi in a corporate jet today, borescope the leading edge of a Learjet wing tomorrow, completely refurbish a Beechcraft Barons steam-gage panel with all glass Garmin avionics next week.
Ventura is a rapidly growing Long Island-based aircraft maintenance/avionics shop and charter company in business since 1955. The biggest difference about Ventura is the amazing culture. Its a family business where everyone feels like they are part of that family. Our dedication and hard work combine with fun and a set of core values that we hire for, manage to, and live by each day. Check out this article written about our culture in the Huffington Post.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Preferred 7 years actual and recent GA Avionics and Maintenance experience. (salary is dependent on level of experience)
- Knowledge of Part 145 regulations preferred
- Troubleshooting skills
- Installation Planning
- A&P license and/or IA certificate is preferred but not required.
- Computer savvy.
- Must meet physical requirements associated with performing avionics tasks.
- Subject to random drug testing and a background check.
To get a feel for Ventura, check out a few of our maintenance team videos on there.
Whether you are looking for a stepping stone or a place to end spend the rest of your career, Ventura can be help you achieve your goals. Apply now and let's have a conversation about what's possible in your future with Ventura. Want to know what it's like to work at Ventura? Check out this link #removed#/WorkingAtVentura
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical Benefits with Company Contribution
- HSA Account (Savings of 30-40% on Medical Bills)
- Employee Development Programs Available