AETL is a 20yr old legacy business that is looking for new energy to help expand our environmental testing lab. We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to cultivate and profitably grow our new client accounts. The ideal candidate is a builder who leads by example, shares a passion for helping clients achieve successful outcomes, and is looking for unlimited personal growth potential. You will deliver results through benchmark sales execution in support of the account strategy jointly created with the executive team which will leverage the company’s resources, exceptional brand, and solid track record.
- Primary responsibility is prospect new opportunities within an existing client list
- Design and implement a strategic account plan that expands and grows the company’s revenue and profitability
- Work with all stakeholders including executive, business, line, and procurement management to achieve sustainable growth
- Provide visibility to the competitive landscape and anticipate risks/opportunities
- Develop and execute sales plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Meet or exceed performance targets and provide accurate outlooks
- Provide the highest levels of customer service throughout the sales cycle
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams and effectively leverage our executive team
- Drive exceptional satisfaction with the company and continue in the tradition of the brand excellence already established
- 3+ years of sales/business development experience in environmental testing or hazmat contamination consulting services is a must.
- Knowledgeable in emerging technologies/methodologies relevant to environmental testing
- A strong desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results
- An ability to build new business in a predominately customer facing environment
- Self-motivation, confidence and an ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytic, planning, computer, and CRM skills
- Ability to successfully negotiate with potential customers and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of contracting, strategic and account planning
- Exceptional oral, presentation, and written communication skills
Role: Business Development Manager
Apply for this job now.