JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £30000 - £35000/annum Plus Commission & Car allowance
Location: Home based
Reporting to: UK Sales Director
Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini is a leading hirer of portable site accommodation and secure storage containers, with its global headquarters in Arizona, USA and UK operations based in Stockton-On-Tees.
With a national network of 16 branches and almost 40,000 rental units, we provide site accommodation and secure storage solutions to over 17,300 customers in numerous different industries, including construction companies, retailers, manufacturers and distributors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in sales and has a positive and dynamic approach to their work. We are looking for an individual with good project management and problem solving skills, a technical mind-set, and the ability to make good commercial decisions and take ownership of problems. Above all, you’ll have a track record of achievement and be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity when dealing with both customers and colleagues.
Responsible for managing the relationship and generating new business for large, complex accounts. Responsibilities include achieving sales targets, expanding existing customer relationships and executing sales plans in support of business strategy.
- Develops, manages and maintains business relationships with accounts in line with business strategy.
- Develops growth from existing customers and new business opportunities.
- Responsible for negotiating commercially viable terms with customers
- Leads, manages and coordinates communication with customers at all levels.
- Prepare tailored presentations to key clients and deliver in a competent and professional manner.
- Responsible for measuring customer satisfaction, delivering against KPIs for national accounts and creating action plans to improve satisfaction.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced sales/account managers.
- Informs and demonstrates thorough knowledge of our product specifications and services.
- Develops account strategy and works with key stakeholders in business to achieve results.
- Regularly carries out field visits to customer’s sites.
- Recognise customer needs and suggest products to solve problems and create benefits for the customer.
- Lead by example and creates a culture which reflects our Company values.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
- Experience in customer visits including formulating sales calls plans, gathering information and progress through the sales process.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional results and increase in growth in customer accounts.
- Excellent negotiation and customer relation skills, comfortable dealing with a wide range of customers and people.
- Confident presenter who is able to clearly communicate the strategic goals.
- Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Affiliation to trade associations to enhance networking and aid marketing knowledge would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
- Flexible and must be prepared to travel extensively within the UK.
- Full clean driving licence.
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out
additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
Why is Mobile Mini a Great Place to Work? is Mobile Mini a Great Place to Work?
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT! We love to see our employees grow and we invest heavily in the development of our teams so that they can achieve their full potential. This investment is supported by our Learning and Development Team and our National Training Centre to help our employees to be the best that they can!
PERKS OF THE JOB! We love to recognise our employees and to reward them for their hard work and results, so all of our team are eligible for either our Company bonus scheme or our commission scheme. Alongside Company pension and holidays which increase with service, we also offer buy and sell holidays, childcare vouchers and free eye tests, plus employee access to Perkbox so that you receive lots of freebies and huge discounts at the cinema, gym, shopping and eating out