COOK SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL has an IMMEDIATE need for a Scrum Master
• Ensure the team is focused on building the right capabilities and coaches the team in Agile/Scrum best practices
• Utilizes Atlassian's Jira software to manage Agile teams' delivery
• ScrumMaster will be responsible for entering team work items into Jira, monitoring progress against goals in Jira, and producing reports for management review
• May also be asked to work in a more traditional "Project Manager” role, depending on business needs. In that function, candidate will provide management and strategic direction to the project team and share responsibility (with Business Partner) for the project development, budget and schedule.
• Create, monitor, and update a detailed project plan
• Establish work plan for each phase of project
• Establish goals, negotiate project commitments and develop project plans
• Coordinate development and gain approval of the business and technical requirements documents and project scope definition
• Coordinate the formulation and definition of technical scope and objectives in collaboration with technical subject matter experts
• Engage proper company resources for engagement with contractors, suppliers, customers, departments, and other parties as required
• Direct and coordinate activities of PM project personnel, including outsourced or offshore staff, to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget; as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• The candidate must be an experienced Agile "ScrumMaster” with the ability to guide a self-organized team of software developers towards completion of the business (product owner) objectives
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree -or- equivalent experience
• 4 - 6 years Agile experience
• 1 year minimum experience working with Jira
• Experience with SAFe
• 4 years of Agile experience
• Project management experience
• Automated testing tools experience
• Experience working in Dev Ops Environments
• Certified ScrumMaster
Apply directly to our website or contact Boyd Foust at #removed# or (800) 266-5185 for further details.
We think differently about the IT landscape and the skills it takes to make a positive influence, knowing that a long-term solution to The Shortage of quality domestic IT talent is about more than just technical abilities. It’s about people.
While many organizations view the provision of IT talent as a static transaction, we believe each client interaction represents an opportunity for transformational impact.
Role: Scrum Master
Apply for this job now.