Company: TEACH NOW
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Salary: £125 - £150/day
Teach Now are working with a lovely three form entry school in the heart of Camden. This school is rated 'good' and are looking for a full-time year 3 class teacher to start immediately. This is a great opportunity for an experienced practitioner who is looking to secure a full-time teaching role in a school that focuses on seeking to promote high academic achievements for all its children while ensuring that they are well rounded and well-adjusted individuals. The school takes pride in creating a healthy environment for children and ensuring they leave with an understanding of what their place in the world may be and have a secure set of personal, moral values.
This school is looking for an individual that:
* Has QTS status.
* Is dedicated and passionate about education.
* Has an in-depth knowledge of the current curriculum.
* Has knowledge of how to implement the current curriculum.
* Is proactive and understands time management.
* Has experience following planning and marking policies.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Professional support from your very own dedicated consultant.
* Access to highly experienced practitioners including inclusion leaders as well as specialists in all subjects.
* Interview training, CV and application support for candidates.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon