One of the Greatest Acts of Love you can do for your family is pre-arrange and pre-fund your funeral. We have helped thousands of people lift this burden from thier families. Being a Pre-Arrangement Specialist is a great profession if you like helping people and enjoy making a tremendous living. A Life Insurance License is required for this position.
Independent Funeral Planning Alliance has been serving Independently Owned Funeral Homes and Cemeteries with the management of thier pre-need programs since 1989. We currently have positions open with Market Leading Funeral Homes in your area!
When you work with IFPA you can count on:
- Excellent Training and Support ongoing
- Industry Leading Commissions, Bonus Plans, Trips and Incentives
- Your Marketing is paid for so your Commissions are not affected for the leads we generate
- On-Line Lead Management System that supplies you with an ongoing lead source long term
- The firm you represent is a Market Leader, Family Owned and known for Generations of Caring Professional Service
- AM Best - A rated Guaranteed Issue Products through Homesteaders Life Insruance Company
- A Tremendous Long Term Opportunity to make a great living while helping others complete thier Essential Planning
Sales Experience is preferred, but not necessary. HAVING A LIFE INSURANCE LICENSE IS REQUIRED. If you have experience in this profession, you will find this opportunity to be one the best in the country.
If you are interested inexploring the rewards of being a Pre-Arrangement Specialist, have a Great Work Ethic and Truly enjoy Helping Others, then we would like to talk with you.
One of the Top Three longest standing and successful marketing companies in the Funeral Industry
Role: Advance Planning Advisor
Apply for this job now.