Are you an experienced Van Driver with Labouring skills?
Are you interested in a short term opportunity.
Our client is one of Scotland's most prominant Utillity Businesses.
Recruitment Direct UK Ltd is a premier recruiter operating across the UK and we act for a Client operating in/across Scotland in the Logistics sector.
Our Client wishes to recruit a qualified van Driver for a short term contract for approx 2 - 3 weeks minimum.
Start date is ASAP
Pay rate £8.85 p/h
The role will comprise of:-
To provided an essential transportation service from both Water and Wastewater treatment sites.
To be successful in securing the role, the candidate is required to:
- Hold a category B driving entitlement with no more than 6 points for minor speeding offences.
- Be physically fit as heavy lifting involved
- Must be over 23 years old this is due to insurance purposes.
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise your work whilst maintaining a flexible approach to accommodate changing priorities.
- Have a strong focus on protection of the environment by following good working practice.
- Be able to build trust and credibility with customers who you interact with, acting as an ambassador for Scottish Water.
- Be a strong team player, who can work well with others to achieve common goals and have a willingness to learn from others.
- Be digitally skilled in order to use mobile applications for essential parts of daily duties.
- Previous utilities experience would be advantageous.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
Full training will be provided however we are looking for you to have the ability to ensure your work is delivered professionally, efficiently and on time. The successful applicant would need to be reliable and enthusiastic, have a positive 'can-do' attitude and be able to work as part of a team.
Hours of work are Monday to friday 0700-19:00.
Suitably qualified applications are welcomed from under-represented groups such as females, BAME and those with disabilities.
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate for this role then please send a copy of up to date CV to #removed# or #removed#, alternativley call us on 01324613198