Company: COMMUNICATE RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Communicate are working with a global business outsourcing group as they look to add a newly created Senior Manager to their quickly growing and highly successful Corporate Tax team. This is an extremely exciting period to join a business where you can really make a difference with a clear progression plan to Director.
You will be working with a number of instantly recognisable, global organisations, across a variety of different industries and sizes, ranging from several hundred-million-pound turnover to small start-up clients, meaning no two days will ever be the same.
- Provide expert advice to large multi-nationals as they look to expand into further jurisdictions on a global scale
- Liaise closely with HMRC and senior stakeholders within MNCs and develop these relationships
- Be on hand to answer any queries from clients to ensure client satisfaction. This will include identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Manage delivery of tax projects successfully
- Constant interaction with direct reports, ensuring Continual Professional Development, monitoring workload and ensuring efficiency and output is maximised
- ACA/CTA qualified with a Big 4 or Top Tier background with at least 5 years PQE
- Strong technical ability in the field of international tax
- Must be based in the United Kingdom to be considered
- Previous people management experience, with a track record of bringing the best out of direct reports
- Confident and very personable, this is a lively team that interact outside of just finance