Company: AUSTRALASIAN RECRUITMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The successful applicant will join a busy team working at pace on a new and exciting programme at one of the UK's leading educational charities. Their mission is to bridge the gap in education for those who come from disadvantaged back grounds.
You will play a key role in supporting the delivery team in securing the placement of all programme mentors through the development of effective communications with schools, tracking and monitoring the engagement of schools and providing administrative support. All the while working in a diverse and inclusive focused company who create a culture where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and encourage you to bring your whole self to work.
- Responding to school queries regarding the support of a national tutoring programme
- Formatting and proof reading mentor CVs to ensure information is correct, extensive and accurately reflects theirs skills, interests and experience
- Monitoring and reporting on CV submission rates and deadlines, escalating to delivery and recruitment teams where necessary
- Monitoring and tracking progress for the placement of each mentor
- Providing administrative support to recruitment and delivery teams where needed including assisting with reporting and data entry, producing documentation related to the placement process
- Experience of managing high volume workloads and processes
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Experienced at building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt quickly to new ways of working across a team
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.