Company: DARTMOUTH PARTNERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An interim group financial controller is required for a private equity backed multi-site business based in central London with revenues in excess of £80M. The business is looking to recruit an interim group financial controller that can partner with the various stakeholders within the business, and develop the finance function into a best-in-class organisation. The role will combine a hands-on element, particularly with regard to establishing cash controls, systems, and processes being a key part of the finance transformation team.
The position is initially for 3-6 months with the view of going permanent beyond that period.
- Manage and oversee the preparation of the monthly management accounts across the whole business
- Responsible for managing the accounts payable and financial reporting team, oversight of the day to day operation of the team ensuring key deadlines are met and the high-quality output of the team is maintained
- Opportunity to reshape the team and processes; input to accounting system upgrade;
- institutionalise, rationalise, harmonise systems and processes
- Lead in the preparation of the quarterly management accounts packs; reporting the same to the investors at the private equity house
- Maintain the accounting system, nominal ledger and consolidation mapping
- Lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budget and assist with annual business plan
- Lead the preparation for, and execution of, the annual audit process with BDO
- Oversee the preparation of statutory accounts
- Reviewing year end payroll submissions
- Responsibility and oversight of the budget process
- Preparation of cash flow forecast and management of cash requirements within the business
The person required will ideally be a chartered accountant with significant financial control and proven team management background. You will have demonstrable experience of improving systems, processes and controls. Multi-site experience is an essential and private equity experience desirable.