HUNTER/GATHERER WANTED! Expanding Southern New Jersey Territory!
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Southern New Jersey Territory
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about construction, hardware, plumbing, electrical or tools? Are you a real road warrior with a hunter mentality? Do you thrive on relationships and will you go the extra mile? If yes, we would love to talk to you about a position in sales where you can make your own route selling paint, hardware, plumbing, electrical and tools to independent dealers.
Company: PACOA, headquarters in Port Washington, NY
Industry: Paint, Hardware, and Lumber
Compensation: Base salary, travel allowance, uncapped bonus program
Benefits: 401K, Dental, Medical, Paid PTO
Employment Type: Full-Time/Exempt
Equipment Provided: Cell phone, iPad, scanner
**QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WHO SUBMIT THEIR RESUME VIA ZIPRECRUITER WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO TAKE OUR OUTSIDE SALES ASSESSMENT.
Why Work Here?
PACOA is an awesome, family-run organization that prides itself on being an independent distributor to independent dealers in the tri-state area and beyond! As a member of our sales team, you are free to run your business like your own and keep increasing your wallet-share.
What Will You be Doing?
As a PACOA Sales Representative, you are the first level of contact with existing accounts in your assigned territory. You are solely responsible for sales performance and customer relations and will utilize corporate tools and applications to document, plan, monitor, and meet sales objectives within their territory. You will:
· Manage a database of existing accounts and prospect for new business
· Meet with 8-10 clients each day where you will take orders for current stock, up-sell them with new products and increase board space, make sure our product is merchandised properly and pack out their overstock
· Monitor and analyze market conditions, competitor activity and customer base, and adjusts sales plans accordingly
· Manage your call cycle for approximately 50 accounts
· Meet with your Sales Manager to refine call schedules, develop innovative ways to target your territory, and create in-depth strategies for key accounts
· Anticipate and address customer needs and issues proactively, respond to customers in a timely manner, and use the opportunity build a stronger relationship
· Demonstrate an obsession for the customer experience through involvement and fresh ideas!
What Makes You the Perfect Fit?
· High School or GED required
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience in construction, painting, plumbing masonry, etc.
· Outside sales/road warrior experience
PACOA is the leading wholesale distributor of paint, hardware, lumber, janitorial, and building supplies serving retail dealers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Check us out at #removed#
Role: OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Southern New Jersey
Apply for this job now.