Company: CATHEDRAL APPOINTMENTS LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
£20k-£23k DOE | Hybrid with regular access to Plymouth office | Coaching and Mentoring programmes
Due to the continued success and ambitious growth plans at one of the UK fastest growing Law firms, we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Administrator to join the growing HR team in Plymouth permanently. This is a hybrid working model with regular access to the Plymouth Offices.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, positive and motivated to learn and deliver great customer/client service. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some prior experience within an HR/People function or good administrative experience to join a team and firm passionate about realising their employees' ambitions.
Previous experience within an HR Administrative role is not essential as this role will be fully supported, a great way to gain full exposure to all aspects of HR and develop your career within Human Resources.
HR Administrator Responsibilities include: -
Provide general support to HR team members with a range of administrative tasks which could include:
- Data inputting, data reporting and dealing with the preparation and analysis of management Information as requested from time to time
- Collating information and producing letters in conjunction with HR colleagues relating to communications with employees across a range of confidential matters
- Coordinating interviews with candidates on behalf of our Recruitment Team
- Recruitment onboarding, working with colleagues to progress offer documentation (letters, contracts of employment, job descriptions), and onboarding activities (including pre-employment checks, references, and sanctions checks)
- Creating new employee records, including personnel files, ensuring information is complete and accurate up to receipt of references for handover to the HR team
- Providing updates to internal teams regarding new initiatives or enhanced benefits offerings to our people
- Project work including assisting with improvements to their career’s pages and adoption of new technologies and platforms
HR Administrator Requirements include: -
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Highly organised, with excellent planning and administration skills, the experience of working to deadlines, juggling workload and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders
- Good team player and able to work effectively in a multi-site business and team environment
- Fully proficient across the Microsoft Office suite with good Excel skills.
- Personal accountability and ability to demonstrate integrity throughout all work delivered
- Able to review processes and identify areas of improvement/ efficiencies
- Able to demonstrate excellent examples of adaptability, initiative and ownership
HR Administrator Benefits:-
In return for your efforts, you can expect:
- Considerable scope for personal as well as professional development
- Weekly Lifestyle Hour
- 28 days of annual leave and a sabbatical you can take every 5 years
- Buy and sell holidays
- Flexible Benefits scheme
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne