Legal Secretary | Family & Child Law
A well-known Yorkshire practice with offices across the region is looking for a Legal Secretary to join its family and child law team in Sheffield for a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
As the team’s new Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for:
- General secretarial duties
- Audio and copy typing
- Digital dictation
- More hands-on work
The firm looks to hire a Legal Secretary who demonstrates:
- At least 2 years’ experience supporting family and child law fee earners
- A typing speed of at least 60 wpm
- An empathetic approach for speaking with clients involved in sensitive matters
- A professional manner for speaking to other Solicitors and third party professionals
On offer for the Legal Secretary is a competitive salary of £16,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you would like