Join one of Ohio's Leading manufacturing companies. We are adding new welders to our ever-expanding team!
Our company is based on family values that have helped us over the years to become a growing leader in the manufacturing and home building products industry. We strive to provide top level customer service and products in the market with a focus on precision, design, quality, and reliability. We have a dedicated team of associates who are our most valued assets and are a key element in our ability to deliver on our promise and mission.
Our business approach has helped us bring more jobs to Ohio and we hope to continue by adding new additions to our growing company.
Will be multi pass welding construction machinery and other heavy duty industrial machines.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the opportunity to succeed.
Role: Welder Fitter
Apply for this job now.