An experienced Senior Supply Chain Analyst is required for this highly successful FMCG business.
- Competitive Salary
- 4% company performance related annual bonus
- 9% matched contribution pension scheme (including salary exchange option)
- Hybrid working available of 50% in the office and 50% working from home
- Mon to Thur: 9am to 5pm. Fri: 9am to 4.30pm
THE SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Key aspects of the role include:
- The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will be focused on ensuring our client's International Customers experience top tier service through an optimized, cross functional, KPI driven Supply Chain network.
- They will identify opportunities to flow product at the lowest landed costs from manufacture to Customer ship point, develop and monitor KPI's ensuring performance, develop a broad understanding of Global Ocean shipping and remove cross functional barriers limiting Customer satisfaction
- Partner with Sales, Credit and Customer Service to improve the Order to Cash process with focus on credit release strategies and available to promise processes
- Develop a global GMG service reporting tool, identifying and quantifying reasons for failure to ship on time - this to be used enable focused improvement
- Using tool above track daily global GMG sales vs PPR and predict sales for current and next month. As orders move through the process we need to understand where they are and the leadtime in each step.
- Review Customer Inco terms and recommend changes based on pick-up compliance, lowest cost, revenue recognition and overall lead time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will have a very strong background in a similar Supply Chain Analyst role role within multi-national organisation in a comparable industry including FMCG, Food, Drink or other Consumer Goods. On top of this you will need:
- BA or BS in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or another related discipline
- Significant Supply Chain Experience in a Multi-National Company
- Proven capabilities in developing strategies to deliver a phenomenal customer experience, drive customer engagement and grow customer loyalty
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Experience measurement techniques, platforms, KPIs and benchmarks
- Significant experience with Global Ocean shipping and Inco terms
- Proven leadership and consensus building skills. Solid understanding of end to end supply chain execution activities.
- Ability to positively communicate and demonstrate the company's Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers, working as a team and partnering with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational, planning and working with complex data skills
If this Senior Supply Chain Analyst job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."