There is a brand new opening for an individual to join an innovate Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis as their Quality and Compliance Lead. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a growing team and you would be working on novel drug formulations and manufacturing processes, and the position will involve the ongoing development of the QMS documentation relating to GMP activities.
Quality and Compliance Lead - Job Description:
- Providing Quality oversight of all CMC activities (internal and external) through clinical stage and representing the Quality function in interactions with commercial partners, internal development teams and management.
- Review and continually develop QMS, SOPs and processes
- Provide Quality and Compliance support to clinical stage CMC activities, including but not limited to, CMO vendor selection, development and technology transfer of manufacturing processes and analytical methods, drug product manufacturing activities, stability studies
- Review and approval of Quality documentation, agreements and reports
- Develop and oversee Quality Plans for clinical-phase manufacturing
- Perform Quality audits of external vendors
Quality and Compliance Lead - Job Requirements:
- Degree in Pharmaceutical sciences or a relevant field
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical development environment
- Experience in early development of transition programmes into a GMP environment to support manufacture for clinical trial supply
- High attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work and influence cross-functional teams
Location: The position can be predominately home based with some travel to Wales
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Life Sciences by ringing 02078127700 or emailing #removed# if you wish to find out more information about the role.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don't hesitate to contact myself. I have moved into the Quality & Regulatory team within X4 Life Sciences and I purely specialise in placing Quality and Validation Professionals on a permanent basis. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.