A well respected New York boutique law firm whose practice centers on all aspects of commercial loan origination and foreclosure litigation and a wide variety of related real estate matters is seeking a highly qualified real estate secretary/paralegal to join their team.
- Handle all duties related to closings of commercial loans secured by real estate
- Review and comment of title insurance commitments, title policies, title endorsements and surveys
- Review due diligence documents pertaining to borrowing entities
- Review and analyze leases and prepare lease summaries and abstracts
- Manage tasks related to closing binders
- Preparation of foreclosure pleadings and related work
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least five (5) years of recent experience supporting attorneys whose practice focuses on real estate transactional experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and data management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys and deliver a high standard of customer service in a fast paced environment
Position is for either our New York City office or our Huntington office.
Please send resume and salary requirement to #removed# Five (5) plus years of real estate experience is mandatory. All others need not apply.
Role: Real Estate Secretary/Paralegal
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.