Industria Personnel Services Ltd are advertising on behalf of our Client this is a Permanent role.
Our client has successfully supplied decades of experience in producing high quality engineered heat transfer machines which are trusted worldwide.
Our clients' mission is to manufacture and develop quality, precision heat transfer and fusing presses for worldwide distribution. They offer both manual and pneumatic machines.
- Responsible for booking in and out of service work and failed warranty machines
- Liaising with transport company to return machines to premises for repair
- Planning logistics of the above in a timely manner
- Booking in repairs in priority order with the workshop and keeping customers up to date
- Complete worksheets and invoices
The successful applicant will have / be:
- A strong organiser
- Have customer facing experience
- Ability to deal with sometimes difficult customers
- Familiar with Excel
Location of work - Hinckley
Hours - 0900-1300 Monday - Friday
Pay - £8.72ph
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.