The Role of a Graduate Consultant?
- Competitive salary with competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
What are they looking for in a Graduate Consultant?
- Ongoing and thorough training
- Learn how to provide excellent customer service in this sector
- Client liaison
- Building rapports with clients
- Providing solutions to meet renewable energy goals
- Advising clients on sustainable business development
- 2:2 graduate or higher
- Individuals who are personable and enjoy client interaction
- Energetic and motivated individuals with a want to succeed with a true industry leader
- Resilient individuals with a desire for fast career progression
- Confident individuals who have great communication skills – both verbally and written
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search’s team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients&candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering