Responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of Pepsi and other products to various customer locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Ensure compliance with Federal and State Laws as they relate to DOT and any other applicable traffic regulations.
· Be responsible for customer satisfaction including on-time delivery of undamaged product.
· Drive tractor, maneuvering into position to attach trailer and handle lines to secure.
· Inspect trailer to ensure product is secure for undamaged transport of product.
· Inspect bill of lading and store keys for accuracy in off-hour delivery.
· Maintain telephone contact with supervisor or dispatcher to receive delivery or pickup instructions.
· Perform any other duties as necessary.
· Must be able to pass a drug a DOT drug screening
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Have a High School Diploma or GED.
· Be at least 21 years of age.
· Possess a CDL Class A License; minimum driving experience of 2 years
· Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
· Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
· Be able to read, understand, and interpret an extensive variety of related written instructions.
· Have strong communication skills with ability to communicate with management team, drivers, and customers.
· Be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
· Comply with Company Work Rules and Safety Rules.
· Insure attendance and punctuality within company standards.
NSK Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. NSK Logistics, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role: CDL A Truck Driver
Apply for this job now.