This position requires Auto Parts Manufacturing experience and Permanent United States Citizenship for consideration.
The Manufacturing Controls Engineer is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and programming electrical controls and robotics in the facility. This position is also responsible for contributing to a safe work place and minimizing negative impacts by complying with the EHS policies, procedures, work instructions.
Process Controls Engineer Responsibilities
- High line robot programmer, the ability to perform motion control and integrate FANUC, ABB, MOTOMAN and TOSHIBA robots to promote safe, cost effective operations.
- Electrical knowledge, ability to create, design, read prints, trouble shoot and reduces down time and assists the maintenance department to speed up repairs.
- Ability to assist in the risk assessments of new cells for safety and OSHA standards.
- Ability to produce and interpret electrical prints for better understanding and trouble shooting.
- Ability to adapt, create and manipulate PLC, HMI and ROBOT programs for production needs.
- The ability to integrate and install new cells from start to finish.
- Knowledge of digital and analog I/O systems.
- Knowledge in plant networking and be able to work with IT Department on barcode reading.
- Panel design and layout and wiring schematic capabilities are expected with this position.
- The candidate must have experience reading and red-lining PI&D drawings.
- Proven track record in engineering leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Project technical lead and may be responsible for some project management activities.
Process Controls Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- United States Citizenship - our client will NOT provide sponsorship
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Automotive Parts manufacturing experience preferred
- Self motivated
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Team Player
- Hands on approach
Salary $80,000 - $90,000 a year plus relocation!
- PLC logic and programming of the Allen Bradley PLC’s.: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- United States Citizenship
Job Type: Full-time
Recruiting Specialists for the Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering Industries.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Role: Process Controls Engineer - Auto Parts Manufacturing
Apply for this job now.