Our client is seeking a talented CAPEX professional to join their team, this role will entail your ability to be the SME in CAPEX across numerous locations.
- Lead and drive all procurement activities for medium and large CapEx projects throughout initiation, study phase, pre-project phase, detailed engineering and execution phase.
- Secure early involvement of procurement and take an active role in the budgeting estimation process as well as provide recommendation for project delivery models providing a holistic view of benefits or disadvantages.
- Propose different solutions and provide pros and cons of different alternatives and work with project team to identity risks and constraints and come up with mitigation plans.
- Lead negotiations for medium and large projects and set up project specific contracts with suppliers including with all relevant clauses, guarantees, etc.
- Work with supplier and project members to secure timely delivery of agreed services or products.
You will take part of the decision making process for the project delivery model offering a clear view of the benefits or disadvantages of different options making sure that the procurement view is incorporated in the agreed project strategy and final decisions. Work with the category managers within the region and other to identify best cost country sourcing alternatives taking landed cost into consideration. Balance and manage sourcing constraints within the project by actively engage with stakeholders and suppliers to find the best solution
This position has a high level of autonomy but is expected to align larger decisions with key stakeholders.
A Bachelor degree, Bachelor of Science in Engineering preferred and minimum 7 years procurement experience, project management experience along iwth a background working in medium to large size industrial projects in an international environment, preferred
Travel: Regular travel expected
Role: CAPEX Procurement Professional
Apply for this job now.