I am currently helping a market Fintech business based in Shoreditch who are looking for a NetSuite Systems Admin on a permanent basis.
This retail business have gone through the selection phase of choosing a new ERP system and have selected NetSuite to be their chosen ERP along with CRM. You will be closely working with the finance department ensuring a smooth transition from their current system onto NetSuite.
You will work closely with the Finance Manager within the business and play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite.
- Configure and maintain NetSuite
- Interact with internal business users to gain deep understanding of business practices and challenges
- Provide ongoing training materials to ensure adoption and meet end-user training needs
- Develop custom reports and saved searches to meet ongoing and emerging business needs
- Respond to and manage end users issue's promptly
- Work with NetSuite support to resolve cases and issues
- Monitor integrations and resolve any issues
Essential skills and experience
- Background in Business Information Systems i.e Systems Manager/ Analyst roles
- Experience/understanding of ERP platforms, NetSuite experience is mandatory for this role
- 1st / 2nd line support experience
- Ability to interact with non-technical people in plain language - Liaising and working with the Vendor.
- Group pension scheme
- 27 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Group healthcare scheme
- Season ticket travel loans
- Extensive internal and external training
To discuss this opportunity further in complete confidence then please send your CV to #removed#
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: NetSuite Administrator - London - £65,000
Apply for this job now.