Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
Sector: Primary Teaching
Location: Leeds - West Yorkshire LS18
Date Posted: 27/05/2021 Closing Date: 01/08/2021 Start Date From: September 2021
This post is for search of a experienced Year 5 KS2 Teacher for the Horsforth area, for a start date September 2021.
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a mainstream 'OUTSTANDING' Primary School who are looking to appoint a Year 5 teacher to join their Key Stage 2 team.
The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced Teaching Assistant and work from a detailed plan to deliver lessons across the foundation subjects including Maths and English. This role is currently short-term.
- Full-time (8.30am-3.30pm)
- GDP 90 - GDP160 per day
The successful candidate will need:
- Recognised teaching qualification- PGCE/QTS (or equivalent)
- Relevant Key Stage 2 teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to helps pupils succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and other outside agencies
- Practices to develop and encourage pupils interests and knowledge
- To be able to build effective relationships both with children and families
- Experience of upholding behavioural policies
If you are available and looking for school-based work, we would like to hear from you. Experience is desirable but not essential, Teaching Personnel can offer you various training courses to build your knowledge and experience (behaviour management, safeguarding).
If you are interested in this role please click apply now, or for more information, call Teaching Personnel on #removed#.
You can also email an up-to-date CV to #removed#