In this Maintenance Manager role you will be responsible for leading and guiding all reliability and maintenance activities, utilities operation, and inspecting capital projects of this 24/7 food manufacturing facility.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ maintenance management.
- Food manufacturing experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years’ experience with Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience with CMMS System (SAP is a plus)
- Proven leadership experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting/repairing mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Ability to diagnose and repair all power equipment, hydraulic/pragmatic systems.
- Knowledge of DLC’s, process control computers/networking devices a plus.
- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing the Maintenance Department and directing all maintenance and reliability activities.
- Ensure employees are properly trained in safety, product quality, employee relations and professional improvement.
- Managing the Preventative Maintenance programs and Inventory Controls, and modernizing work orders.
- Responsible for cost justification, arranging specs, ordering and the installation of new equipment.
Helping in capital planning, proposals for expansions, budgeting, expenditure monitoring, and cost improvement projects.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Maintenance Reliability Manager
Apply for this job now.