Adhoc Nursery Nurse needed in Okehampton and surrounding areas within a variety of school settings.
Are you an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse who is looking for your next role within a friendly and supportive setting?
Do you wish to work in an environment where you will feel valued, motivated and respected?
Are you reliable, honest, hard-working and fun to be with?
Are you looking for day to day or short-term bookings to fit around you?
The successful applicant must have/be:
- Level 3 qualified (or equivalent)
- Able to work using your own initiative
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS and Child Protection/Safeguarding procedures
- Have a passion for working with children
- An enhanced DBS disclosure or be willing to apply for one through TeacherActive
- Able to provide at least 2 references
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are looking to work with children in an environment that you will be supported and appreciated, then please contact Sian on 01392 693313. Alternatively you can send your CV to #removed#.