Company: PAGE PERSONNEL FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45000 - £50000
Working within the trading and analytics department, the Trading Operations Executive will become part of a very important, global team that oversees real-time trading and operations across various clients. You will liaise with software developers and build strong relationships with customers at a senior level. This is a varied and interesting role which gives you an opportunity to work alongside some of the best analytical minds in foreign exchange.
The financial services firm based in London is a fast growing trading technology company whose purpose is to ensure everyone has access to transformative technology. Teamed with their trading experience, they can help a range of market participants navigate trading challenges across a range of asset classes.
The core duties the Trading Operations Executive will carry out are as follows:
- Liaising with clients
- Configure a complex trading system
- Analyse data
- Respond and resolve trading issues
- Hybridg operations/trading analyst role focusing on FX
The Trading Operations Executive ideally needs the following:
- Experience in a customer care function related to a technical or transactional product
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for learning. Seeks immersion in the full detail of a problem from end to end
- A quantitative, data-driven approach toward solving complex problems
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation abilities, keen attention to detail
- A passion for continuous improvement and for automating tasks rather than repeating them
- Good communication skills and a passion for evangelising best practices to other members of the team
- You have a desire to learn about financial markets, an aptitude to understand risk and remove emotion from pressurised decision making.
- You are happy to challenge the status quo but also find it easy to establish rapport with people.
- Experience in Java / Matlab / R / Python
- Knowledge of machine learning and predictive analytics techniques
- Experience with low-latency trading systems
Competitive salary (£45,000-£50,000) plus bonus
Excellent work life balance and culture