- Accounts Payable
- Perform day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions, including allocation of central office costs to all care centers.
- Responsible for coding of expenses to proper Great Plains account
- Retrieve and verify invoices and requisitions, data entry invoices, process reports for data entry.
- Manage, record, and prepare checks.
- Maintain listing of accounts payable and general ledger.
- Prepare, analyze, process, and upload AP credit card transactions.
- Audit and process internal expense credit cards.
- Process and pay employee expense reimbursement requests.
- Maintain online portal for electronic copies of invoices.
- General Accounting and Other
- Assist in Month End Close.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Provide administrative support including maintaining inventory files and financial documents.
- Sort and distribute daily mail.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education, & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Requires 3 years with accounting or bookkeeping experience. College courses and/or degree in similar field may substitute for experience.
- Requires knowledge of Excel.
- Prefer previous experience in medical setting.
- Strong numerical abilities with excellent math and reasoning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in personal computer office applications in order to calculate and record data.
Powered by JazzHR