Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Plot Sales Conveyancer
Salary: £28,000 dependent on experience
An innovative practice and the first top 100 law firm to achieve “Gold Standard” Investors in People, our values and culture are not just words on our website but are the heartbeat of the firm.
Conveyancer (minimum supervision required):
- Preparation of plot sale paperwork to include relevant contract/assurance required to deal with plot reservation.
- Dealing with pre contract enquiries
- Processing exchange of contracts
- Preparation of relevant completion statements
- Completion Procedures including billing and accounts procedures
- Dealing with Land Registry requisitions on title
- Title checking part exchange property/chain breaks
- Prior experience as a Conveyancer or working within Plot Sales would be preferable
- Be capable of managing own caseload without administrative support (where any support is absent or seconded to others)
- Be IT literate and to follow the Firm’s policy in this request at all times
- Able to provide mentoring of other staff when required to do so
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Ross Wherrit for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful