A leading Publishing Organisation is looking to for a Senior Digital Analyst to join their team. The role will proactively engage with stakeholders to interpret campaign results, form conclusions, promote insights and identify opportunities to enrich digital datasets that enhance our understanding of user behaviour. The role will use various advanced tools and analytical practices to present a detailed picture of user engagement across all touchpoints and brands in a way that captivates and enables the relevant stakeholders to make informed decisions.
Senior Digital Analyst
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
Start date: Immediate
This role is fully remote while Covid-19 restrictions are still in place but will require going onto their London office once restrictions are lifted.
- Supporting data and insight initiatives that enable a deeper understanding of our users implicit and explicit actions across our ecosystems; what content do they consume? how do they engage with our sites? what videos do they watch? And what products do they purchase?
- Work with key stakeholders, to understand their goals, provide them with actionable insight and build reports for ongoing measurement
- Create and maintain dashboards (Looker, Tableau and Google Data Studio), reports and underlying datasets to provide reporting for end users across 15 brands, identifying and creating metrics that drive real change
- Promoting "one version of the truth", maintaining awareness of and implementing key standard business metrics in all reporting outputs
- Creative data strategies - develop solutions to answer business questions utilising technically advanced/complex and new GA features where relevant
- Liaising with global development teams to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our web analytics data, providing technical documentation where required
- Build, maintain and refine audience segments, ensuring consistency in taxonomy and consideration for use across the entire business
Skills and experience:
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical tasks and initiatives to support the growth of our brands
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to provide actionable insight from multiple data sets - delivering the 'so what' behind the data
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically but not limited to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
- Experience with user behaviour tools such as Mixpanel, Decibel, Hotjar, Crazy Egg etc to gain a deeper understanding of onsite user behaviour, pain points and opportunities
- Ability to extract and manipulate data from large, complex datasets - data mining using ETL, data warehouses, and MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and experience with auditing, planning, configuring, and implementing Google Analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of Ensigthen Tag Management
- Expert understanding and application of Tableau, Looker (LookML) and Google Data Studio
- Good working knowledge of AWS, LiveRamp and Permutive (DMP) would be advantageous
- Experience connecting to modern API technologies/frameworks i.e. RESTful APIs
- Digital Marketing experience (search, social, email, programmatic and a keen interest in consumer media and the sectors in which we operate
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to offer ideas, suggestions and recommendations, verbal and written to key stakeholders A keen interest in consumer media and the sectors in which we operate
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply now! Interviews will commence ASAP.