We are recruiting a Customer Care Advisor to work within our Customer Care Team. The customer care department believes that every customer should receive outstanding customer service. All contacts are dealt with using a right first time on time every time approach by providing a professional, courteous, accurate and efficient customer focused service to all members and consumers at all times.
We are looking for candidates with experience in the following:
- Working in a customer care environment (preferably in the retail sector) dealing with customers, suppliers, internal departments and/or members.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Demonstrate experience of data gathering to resolve issues and complaints, working from first point of contact to resolution.
It would be desirable if you had previous experience with the following:
The essential skills required for this role are:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with a desire to help people. Polite and patient.
- Experience of being understanding and calm in challenging situations.
- A sound level of understanding and use of Microsoft Office packages and specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A professional approach in dealing with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Comfortable in working within a small but busy team you will have the ability to prioritize and plan your workload.
If you have exceptional customer service skills, ability to show initiative and experience of workinng within a customer focussed environment then please get in touch!