Year 6 Teacher
Sector: Primary Teaching
Location: Wakefield - WF4
Date Posted: 26/05/2021 Closing Date: 01/07/2021 Start Date From: September 2021
This post is for search of a experienced Year 6 KS2 Teacher for the Horsforth area, for a start date September 2021.
The Teacher in question will take on the teaching of general subjects, in accordance with the School Teachers Professional Standards, to a Year 6 class as well as pastoral and administrative duties in the School.
Year 6 Class Teacher at a Ofsted “OUTSTANDING” School In Wakefield
- Full Time Position
- GDP 90 - GDP160 per day
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Prior Experience Working In Y6 - Must Have knowledge Of And Keep Up To Date With The Curriculum Guidance For Key Stage 2, Especially In SATs
- Provide Clear Structures For Lessons, Which Maintain Motivation And Challenge In The Classroom
- Make Effective Use Of Assessment Information On Pupil's Attainment And Progress And In Planning Future Lessons
- Strong Set Of Leadership Skills
- High Teaching Expectations And Commitment To Raising Standards In School
- Able To Access The WF4 Area By Means Of Travel
- Use A Variety Of Teaching And Learning Styles To Keep All Pupils Engaged
- Establish And Maintain Effective Working Relationships With Professional Colleagues And Parents
- Must Safeguard The Health And Safety Of All Children
The headteacher at this School is working closely with Teaching Personnel to appoint a position at a OUTSTANDING school, in the WF4 area, teaching a Year 6 class.
The governing body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and creative addition to join their team.
The teacher will join a very strong leadership team and a well established key stage 2 team. The school is aspiring to aim for OUTSTANDING and want somebody who can help contribute to this task in question.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now, or for more information, call Teaching Personnel on #removed#. You can also email an up to date CV to #removed#