HLTAs needed to cover short & long term assignments in Strood
Do you think you can make a difference! Could you help Raise attainment & support children to exceed expectations?
Our client schools in Strood are looking for committed and effective HLTAs to work supporting schools on long term and day to day assignments.
HLTAs are required to;
- Deliver pre-planned work to students on a daily supply basis
- Manage the behaviour and ensure students are on task
- Follow the policies of the school
Ideal HLTAs are;
- Have good behaviour Management
- Flexible and adaptable - will be working in different schools on a regular basis
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
By working as a HLTA with Supply Desk, we can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated experienced consultants who understand your needs.
- We can provide you with expert advice & guidance
- An excellent 'Refer a Friend' scheme.
If this is you! - Please send your CV to #removed# or call us on 01227 450 995
Supply Desk is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. Since our launch in 2000, Supply Desk has rapidly expanded to become part of one of the UK's leading education suppliers. Our aim is to serve the education community to the highest of standards.