General Teaching Assistant
KS1 General Teaching Assistant role
'Outstanding' primary school
Full-Time, Long-Term position
September start date
Supply Desk are recruiting now!
Supply Desk are working closely with an 'Outstanding' 2 form entry primary school in Bury. The school have an excellent reputation within the local community as the pupils are proud to belong to this thriving community school and take delight in their learning'. The leadership team and management of the school are considered to be outstanding within this 'thriving community school'.
The school are looking to recruit a general teaching assistant to work with a class of around 30 pupils in year 2, assisting the class teacher with planning and delivering lessons. As a general teaching assistant you will helping to deliver literacy and numeracy lessons, assisting children with both their personal and academic growth.
- 'Outstanding' 2 form entry primary school in Bury
- General teaching assistant to a class of around 30 early years pupils
- Helping to plan and deliver interactive lessons
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils who are disengaged
- Full time, September start in an Bury primary school
- Daily pay rate of £58-£65
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual
- Good subject knowledge in Maths , English and phonics essential
- Classroom based experience preferred but not essential
- Great behaviour management
- Intervention experience preferred
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.