Are you looking for your next career opportunity?! Then look no further!! We have what you're looking for! Please see below.
Projects and controls construction costs by collecting and studying information; controlling construction costs.
Estimator Construction Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares construction budget by studying home plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Construction Skills and Qualifications:
BA Degree in Civil Engineering or Related-Experience can be used.
Pay is DOE
Please respond with Resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Apply, you will not regret it, what do you have to lose?! We will contact you within a day.
Role: Construction Estimator
Apply for this job now.