Roberts Communications Network, LLC (“RCN”) is an established, yet rapidly expanding communications service provider based in Las Vegas, NV. RCN provides 24 x 7 television programming to various distribution platforms within the USA, Latin America, and other regions across the globe. We are expanding our operations with the construction of a new, state of the art, 70,000 Sq. Ft broadcast facility.
RCN is looking for an Unarmed Security Guard to monitor the new property and maintain a safe and secure environment. This is a part-time position that includes weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and early morning hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide constant monitoring of the property, including regular patrols and security checks
· Ensure no unauthorized access is granted
· Ensure all equipment and machinery are safeguarded
· Communicate with security personnel at the current headquarters
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Ability to walk for extended periods of time to perform routine patrols of the property
· Ability to enforce rules and policies, which includes addressing any unauthorized entry
· Attention to detail
· Ability to follow-through on an issue until it is resolved
· Must be flexible and responsive to handle dynamic situations
· Must be able to work independently
· Must be available to work all shifts, including weekends and overnight hours
· Previous security experience is preferred
Due to the volume of inquiries that we receive, we regret that we can only respond to those applicants
who possess the experience and qualifications most closely matching the requirements of the positions
currently available. Please, no calls about this position. There are no relocation benefits available
for this position.
Role: Unarmed Security Guard (Part-Time)
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.