Race and Equality Charter Manager
Agency Reference Number: 6996210
A position has arisen for a Race and Equality Charter Manager to join a University based in London.
This role will be a focal point of Race Equality related activity, coordinating the application process for the Race Equality Charter (REC) award at institution-level and supporting Schools with race equality activity.
Length: 12-month FTC
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Job responsibilities include:
- Working with senior staff across City to ensure that the REC requirements are embedded in City's policies and communications
- Working closely with the Equality and Diversity Manager, the REC self-assessment team and City's Equality Committee
- Supporting the development of the REC application and Action Plan over the next 12 months
- Preparing relevant documentation, policies and guidance - through the University's formal committee structures and other advisory bodies - in support of race equality activity
- Liaising with Deans and Professional Service Directors to ensure actions are implemented across Schools and Professional Services
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Higher Education Experience
- CIPD or alternative equivalent relevant professional qualification
- Experience of working in the equality, diversity and inclusion field with particular focus on race equality
- Excellent IT skills; proficient in the use of a wide range of software
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Dannielle Day or Louis Person on the London Education Finance Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.