Company: NURSE SEEKERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40000 - £45000/annum
Nurse Seekers are excited to be working for Independent Co-educational School near Weybridge in Surrey which provides an outstanding and well-rounded education to children and young people from Nursery age right up to 18 years old.
The School is looking to recruit a Senior Nurse to lead their team who is passionate about adolescent health. The Nurse should have experience of leading other Nurses and Care staff and be keen to work with children and young people.
- Monday - Friday.
- 8.30am - 4.30pm.
- Term time only (+2 weeks outside of term time).
- Excellent salary - in line with the top of NHS Band 7 as a FTE.
- Great work/life balance as the role offers chance to seek additional employment outside of term time.
- Numerous other staff benefits.
- RGN/RMN or RSCN Qualified.
- Some experience of working with young people or a strong passion to get into this line of work.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and pupils.
- Enthusiasm, passion and a positive attitude.
- Ability to oversee all of the School's healthcare provision, and continuously identify where improvements can be made.
This is an ideal role for a Registered Nurse who has either worked in a School setting and is looking to take a step into a Leadership role, or a Nurse who is looking to take leadership and management skills from other settings and develop them in a School environment.
If you're a qualified Nurse and you feel the next step in your career may be within a School please apply today to give us a call on (phone number removed) for a chat about how School Nursing could work for you