Sep 15, 2021Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Huntingdon Marriott Hotel, Kingfisher Way, Huntingdon, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Part of Marriott International, the world’s largest hospitality brand with over 6,000 properties in more than 120 countries and territories, we are ideally situated opposite the Huntingdon Racecourse and close to the A1 & A141 for an easy commute. We offer a world class working environment, with a team of solid hospitality professionals across the hotel striving to create brilliant experiences for our guests.
We are now recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Waiter/Waitress to join our Food and Beverage team. No experience is necessary! Just a desire to make people happy and deliver memorable experiences.
What you’ll do
As part of our Food and Beverage team, you will be responsible for:
- Working across all of the hotels outlets including Market Kitchen, Bar and Room Service
- Working on events as part of the set up and/or clear down teams or servicing the events
- Working as part of our Wedding operational team to deliver outstanding memories on the most unique of occasions
- Delivering exceptional guest experiences and actively ensuring guests expectations are met and any queries answered.
What we’re looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanour
- A team-player attitude
- A safety-first approach
- Positive outlook and dependability
Perks you deserve
“Take care of your employees and they’ll take care of the guests” is the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for people and the community is part of who we are.
In addition to the fantastic benefits you would expect from a brand of our calibre, Huntingdon Marriott Hotel will offer you the following:
- Up to £9.50 per hour and advancement opportunities
- 28 holidays (including Bank holidays) which increases with length of service
- Uniform & Dry cleaning
- Meals on duty
- TakeCare Wellbeing Program
- Complimentary on site parking
- Discounted Leisure Club membership
- Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott brands worldwide
- Discounts on Food and Beverages, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, at Marriott hotels around the globe
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.