Residential Care Worker - MUST BE A DRIVER
£8.72 - £8.97 p/h
We are working closely with our client to recruit a Residential Care Worker for a newly established Children's Residential Home. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career into the world of care.
What's in it for you? -
- New company - lots of opportunities for progression
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
Key Responsibilities -
- Build positive relationships with young people, family and friends, professionals and with each other.
- Work closely with external agencies to meet young people's needs with an aim of achieving positive outcomes
- Provide primary care to meet the needs of the young people
- Transport young people using the homes vehicle and on public transport
- Manage behaviour proactively and positively as outlined in the behaviour management plan
- To administer and record medication
- To book and record health appointments
- Do the weekly house shop
- Prepare and cook meals
- General cleaning and laundry duties
- Be willing to have a flexible schedule - weekdays, nights, weekends etc
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent, or willing to work towards
- Full UK driving licence
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook