Teaching Personnel are currently working with a primary school based in Aigburth who are looking for a Reception Teaching Assistant to join them on a full-time from January 2021 until July 2021 to cover maternity leave.
The Primary school hope to find a dedicated and talented Reception class teaching assistant who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom.
The successful candidate will be working as a general teaching assistant working with all the Reception pupils, helping, and guiding them where needed.
Hours: Full: 8:30am - 3:30pm
ESSENTIAL criteria (the candidate MUST have)
- Evidence of experience, skills & knowledge of working with SEN pupils.
- Have had experience working in a pre-school setting
- Good behaviour management skills.
- experience & ability to plan/deliver suitable learning activities
Desirable attributes: (the candidate SHOULD be)
- Calm and patient.
- Able to use own initiative & be resourceful.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be an effective communicator.
As a Teacher Assistant at this Primary School your role will be to work with the class teacher engaging into lessons to instil a love of learning in the children. This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning.
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel
- All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
- Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
This is a temporary position, however there is an opportunity to be taken on permanently depending on how well the candidate performs and how well the teacher builds relationships with the pupils.
If you are interested in this Reception Teaching Assistant role and would like to know more information, please call Mica on 0151 271 0225 or email: mica.marsden @teachingpersonnel.com