Are you a Penetration Tester who wants the chance to work for a cutting-edge consultancy? Perhaps you've been in cyber security for some time now and wish to employ your IT and people skills in a client facing environment?
Julius Parker have partnered with a growing consultancy based out of Bath. They are looking for a cyber security consultant to carry out pen tests at client sites. A big perk accompanying this role is that you will have the opportunity to work remotely and on site, allowing you to achieve great flexibility and work/life balance. For this role you will also need to thrive in client facing environments, whilst being a representative of your firm. Having a CREST or CHECK CRT would really make you stand out as a candidate for this position.
To be right for the role you will be:
- A senior cyber security professional with 5 + years' experience.
- An experienced pen tester with 3 + years' experience.
- Familiar with consultancies and methods.
- Very comfortable in client facing environments and stakeholder management.
- Easily commutable to Bath.
Essential and desirable:
- An IT related degree or qualification is essential.
- A proven history of successful and comprehensive pen tests.
- Previous consultancy experience.
- CREST or CHECK is extremely desirable.
- Extensive Client engagement is also desirable.